HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowtech now owns Excalibur
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 10:57 AM
KingArthur
Spike

it is good time to inspect your Excalibur from top to bottom
.Better to take care of any problems that may have developed over the past hunting season.
It is best to make sure if you have any warranty issues that you deal with them now .
Stated on one of the threads on the Excalibur site the person at Excalibur responsible for CS stated they are reorganizationing their customer service warranty policies in the near future.
Considering how good they have been to date raises questions where things may be headed.
Plus to release information like this inadvance makes me wonder if its a heads up for all excalibur crossbow owners to get things taken care of before then.
Usually when changes of this type are implemented without notice so to mention it before hand makes me wonder why.????

With new owners things may not be the status quo.
The atmosphere and posts I have read suggests that the Bowtech Customers Services standards /policies may not be to same standards as we have come to expect and know from Excalibur.
*Better to error on the side of caution before the dust settles and Bowtech execises their authority.*

Last edited by KingArthur; 01-10-2014 at 11:06 AM.