HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Deer camp name
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 09:22 PM
strut
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Deer camp name

Don' t have a name for our camp but our old school bus camper has a name, I think a bunch of guys had it before we bought it that had a band or something and they put ' TRAPPERS" down the side of it in great big grey letters. One of my buddies had another homemade camper, it was made out of a 20 foot flat bed trailer and it was an absolute embarressment, he made it out of used junk, and on one side along the top it had windows of all different sizes, We called it the " Holiday Inn" . We had more fun out of that ol thing. We had it down at the river one weekend in a camp ground and we over heard a couple ladies talking about it, One of them said she did' nt know what it was, but it must be part of a freight train, LOL. Took a pretty good truck to pull it, it was 8 foot wide and 20 foot long and so full of junk that it was hard to sleep over 4 people. He rode in it one day going down the highway and he said that all the pots and pans that hung on the walls sounded like an ol' time shilvery{sp}. Only in the Ozarks will you see something like that. I have dis-owned of being a part of it a time or 2.