HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What am I doing wrong--Green Swamp--
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 04:13 PM
redbike22
Spike

Thanks very much for your reply. I guess I don't feel THAT bad now...I have been very frustrated with the lack of game I see because I have to drive a considerable distance just to get there...and use a good amount of gas, etc. I know hunting is hunting, not killing, but it would be great to just get a glimpse at something besides a squirrel. I am going to keep at it. I will be there this weekend and I will also be out there next week. I tried Chass early this fall ,before gen gun opened in GS. I didn't mind it, but I really enjoy getting out in GS---so peaceful. I could spend days there. And from what you're saying, I just may have to! Next year I will commit some serious time. Maybe I can score a campsite. Anyway, thanks for the tips...I appreciate it. A game cam will be my next purchase...I can see how that can keep a hunter motivated. Oh, when you go out...do you prefer to sit most of the day? Or is walking more productive? Thanks again! Maybe I'll see you there one of these days...