HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My first elk. Dec. 27.
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 02:50 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

BS to all your posts Sir! We don't give a flying flock how good you or your Dad can shoot ANY rifle at any distance on paper. You do whatever you want, but please know that you're in a small minority of people that would shoot at any animal running at 500 yards. Yep, that shot requred a lead just like a flying bird and all it was to hit at that distance was a GUESS. The guess turned out as a vital hit and it was PURE LUCK, so don't say there was any skill involved. Yes, there's a lot of long range shooting getting started, BUT it dang sure isn't at runing game and I know all about the scope you used and all the other ones that have adjustable turrets. Your retorts that you came back with were as bad as your initial post detailing how you shot those two animals, no ifs, ands, or buts! Put crappola out on the internet, especially a well respected hunting website like this and you better be prepared for more of what you just got in response from ethical hunters! PS: When you watch any Best of the West or other long range shooting shows that are on the TV and you see them shooting a running animal please come back and tell us because there has yet to be one and I watch them all!!! Until then, please think before you post this kind of stuff because you will get a negative reaction and posts every time even if you don't ask for them. Hunters need to stick together to keep our "house" clean and IMHO you dirtied it doing what you did and posting it up! Also, I'm not hiding behind a keyboard and I'll give you my name and address any time you'd care to come down and discuss this face to face, as I dang sure ain't wasting time and money to come up and talk with you after those last three posts!!!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-31-2013 at 06:09 PM. Reason: spelling