HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - abnormal antlers
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 06:49 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Murby
Some people are just thick... wow..

The point of showing your posting times on the 24th and 25th was to demonstrate that you have NOTHING BETTER TO DO than to hang out on this forum on the two days most people spend with their family..
People who have alienated everyone in their life tend to turn their anger to others....

What kind of person checks and posts in an internet forum every one or two hours??

And the funniest part? You didn't even pick up on the fact that I was trying to point that out... ROFLMAO...

Ok, TOPGUN,, this forum is not the center of my life like it is for you.. I have more important things to do in my life than to argue with someone I could care less about..

I hope you had a Merry Christmas.. but judging from the way you hung out here all day and argued with everyone, I seriously doubt you did... And I pity you for that..

Hope you have a better New Year...

***Funny you're doing exactly what you are chastizing me for, LOL!!! Well folks, with that post of his he WILL go on ignore, since I hadn't so far because I was hoping he learned something from what every one else has been telling him---NOT! Yea, I got the drift of things and you obviously didn't comprehend what I or Rockport posted in response. It's obvious that you hold a grudge against Flags and myself and will not let it go just like he stated in one of his posts. My entertainment and how I spend my time is none of your dang business! Furthermore, if you took all the time needed to log all my posts and continue trying to prove something that doesn't exist about me with these lengthy ATTACKS, and that is exactly what they are, then it's you that has way too much free time buddy!!! As one member suggested several days ago after reading all your incorrect stuff that you have posted in a mere two months on this site, you should go read up on things so you could add some positive comments to the Forums instead of picking fights and telling people what to post and not post, as well as checking how long they're on a website and when! In other words, most members here have told you to go take a hike, but it's obvious that until you get banned that it won't happen! I'm not only hitting the ignore button on your name, but am also hitting the Alert button on that attack again directed at me and we'll let a Moderator handle it from here on.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-28-2013 at 06:56 AM.