HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - abnormal antlers
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 09:02 PM
skinnnner
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by buckman11
you know what TOPGUN3006 your problem is that you are an IGNORANT disgrace to the hunting world. and you can't even understand my situation that was a complete accident. but to make it even worse you insult me by suggesting that I am not an ethical hunter. that I need to better understand the laws in my own state, one that I have hunted for 10 years. also you had no good reason to report ROCKPORT. you where nastier than he was.
I have half a mind to report you as well. it is hunters like you that give us a badname.
You cant be seriouse,are you?so you have been hunting the same land for ten years and you dont know what the law says?top was right about everything he said,you do need to go back and read what the law states and you do need to be sure of what your pulling the trigger on.what you dont need to do is come back and get upset at people because you broke the law!mistakes?you seem to write those off pretty fast.maybe a little too fast!the very least you can do is not post illeagal activitys on a forum!now im not sure if your angry come back was seduced by rock saying take it easy on you or because top was a little rough on you,it really doesnt matter it was you that broke the law then posted it for the world to see.