HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - abnormal antlers
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 07:41 PM
buckman11
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***LOL, me giving a bad name to hunting! What a hoot! In my 60 years of hunting I've never committed a game law violation and you my friend committed two egregious ones within just three days and now you're calling me out! You're a joke and so is Rockport!!! Don't call me out when you're the one who screwed the pooch multiple times on this one and if Rockport wants you to skate then he's as bad as you. End of story and you still haven't answered a single question that anyone has asked because you know it will just get you into more hot water because of MULTIPLE game law violations YOU committed, not me!!! You both can take a hike as far as I'm concerned and it's not unusual when someone screws up like you did to start blaming evryone but the one they should---THEMSELVES!!!
i'm not trying to say what I did was right. I know I made a mistake. what i'm more upset about is your attitude. in all my years of hunting I have never been as ashamed of another hunter as I am of you. atleast in Missouri we stick up for our fellow hunters nomatter what the cost. and understand when something like this happens. you sir are not that way.