HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - abnormal antlers
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 03:51 PM
rockport
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Bite me and go take your Meds, as I doubt that you even know what that big word means, LOL! Funny you're raising so much heck with me and not a negative word said about all the others that have posted and agreed with me! If you haven't noticed, I think you're the only one who hasn't!

EDIT: Another thing---In case you didn't notice, he never did say what county this happened in and he was asked at least twice---Hmm!!! I see he lives in Barton County, which is a county in the sw corner of the restricted area where a buck has to have at least 4 points on one side to even been harvested, so unless he was hunting south of that county the second buck he took was also illegal. I don't call it the crime of the century either, but these are egregious game law violations that you seem to want to let ride while the rest of us don't. Also, the charts in that link I posted specifically shows pictures of legal bucks and the picture of a spike says it's a buck if it has a 3" antler. That makes at least two major violations he's guilty of.
and you are doing what to help fix the problem?