HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - abnormal antlers
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 12:36 PM
rockport
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***If you say one more thing about my attitude and posts keeping people from visiting the site, especially when we're talking about law violators and such like this thread, I think I'll puke! IMHO all it does is show that you're possibly no better than this guy when you chastize us and we aren't the violator here! It's getting old and if you don't like it hit the ignore button! I will not congratulate this guy or sugar coat what were two serious errors of judgment involving a firearm, not knowing the laws where he was hunting, and probably committing one or two serious poaching violations. Yep, that's right, as they would be considered poaching when you kill a deer and don't have a lawful tag to put on it whether it was done druing a hunting season or not! What do you expect us to say? Maybe: "Now Johnny, don't do that again because you're being a bad little boy!" If you don't like my posts or any of those other members who are agreeing with me, then use the ignore button because I'm tired of you posting that I'm the reason this site isn't visited more. Maybe it could be that when something like this comes up it's you that just wants to write it off and give the guy a pat on the back. Geez, I wonder why if I'm such a bad guy that I get a half dozen PMs every week or two from members asking for help on hunts along with others asking questions they have on a bunch of different subjects from guns, to reloading, to dog training, etc. that I know a lot about!
Hypocrisy at its finest.