HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - abnormal antlers
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 11:27 AM
rockport
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***After reading some of your posts I think you'd agree the sun is the moon, LOL! Hey, the guy screwed up because he wasn't careful twice in a three day period, doesn't know the laws where he's hunting, and has shot at least one if not two illegal deer and put it up on these forums as his introduction to this website! Yea, we'll "rip" him if that's what you'd like to call it, and we'll "rip" anyone else that does stuff like that because whether you two realize it or not, that kind of stuff is what hurts all of us in this sport!!! Now come back and say all you want, like we're a bunch of plicks or something, but IMHO he deserves everything he's getting here and should also be ticketed for it!!!
PS: As far as the statement made by Wayspr about the guy not having a pattern of lying, I don't know how you can say that since he just got on this website for the first time last night and the first few posts he made sure weren't open and above board telling the whole situation that finally came out!
After reading your post I'm very sure why not many visit this forum.

Your attitude is what is bad for all of us IMO.

Its like you just lurk around here waiting for somebody to screw up.

Last edited by rockport; 12-25-2013 at 11:33 AM.