HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - abnormal antlers
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 07:40 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by buckman11
I examined each of them for at least 10 minutes. I am a very ethical hunter and would never shoot anything that I was not 100% sure was legal. Any true hunter would realize its just one of those things that happens to almost every hunter. if your hunting deer, duck,turkey, ect... it just happens.
***So examine them for another ten minutes and wait until there is enough light to be 100% sure of what you're shooting at. It would appear that you would have to have had either sex tags or two doe tags to do what you did and not only once, but twice!!! What type of tag did you have that you could shoot those bucks legally when you thought they were does? When the same person shoots two deer the way you have described by mistake it also makes the rest of your post pretty lame. Sorry, but your initial posts on this site do not make you look very good. I've shot over 100 big game animals in many years of hunting and have never made the mistake that you have now made twice within the period of three days---just sayin!!!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-25-2013 at 06:25 AM.