HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Strange gooey substance in muscle??
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 08:33 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

After that last post by Murby I'd like to tell him what I really think of him so all could see, but I'll do it by PM because there will be a few things said that could get my azz canned if I said them out here. Oh, to heck with it, he ain't worth the time!!! I guess the old ignore button will be used for the first time on this site and I'd suggest everyone else do the same. Maybe we'll get rid of this big pain in the butt if he finds out he's just talking to himself from now on, LOL!

Hey Murby: FYI, when you put up those four letters in Caps telling me to be quiet you violated major rule #1 on this site and that is not to circumvent word filters to use bad language when you cursed that way. I'm a good guy though and I didn't even hit the Alert button on your post for doing it. In addition, in case you haven't noticed, you haven't had one person on your side yet in about any thread you've posted and that last post of yours looks a lot more like an attack on me than anything I've posted that you don't like. The simple thing to do is put me on ignore and your problem is solved because I'm not going away and if you continue to make incorrect statements or comments someone will let you know, whether it's me or not.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-24-2013 at 09:42 AM.