HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rem CDL 7mm-08 range report
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 07:43 AM
Mr. Longbeard
Nontypical Buck

Default Rem CDL 7mm-08 range report

Well got a chance to fire a couple 3 round groups this morning...

First the bench I'm shooting of is a little on the wobbly side so I'm sure it makes a slight difference in group size...

First 3 rounds 2 right at a inch and one about 1.5"... That second shot I pulled a little in the direction it went so I'm thinking Operater error... Group was about 2.5" high centered over bull... This was no sight adjments from a bore sight I got at gun shop I bought gun from(Clyde's in glenburnie Md)...

Made a 10 click down sight adj and fire 3 more group just over 1" and slightly to right of bull about 1"...

Made a 4 click windage adj to left...

Shot 3 more. 2 almost touching right at top ob bull cutting edge of bull 3rd round maybe 3/4" from other two for a group just under 1.5"...

So I'm am happy with this gun so far!!! I was going to buy a savage M111 but now I'm glad I didn't!!! This gun has it all over the savage in the looks department!!!

There ya go... If your thinking about a 7mm-08 I think you won't go wrong with Big Green... Oh and the trigger was factory setting... Prob will adj it down maybe a pound... And reloading dies are on the way