HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Strange gooey substance in muscle??
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 09:11 PM
Murby
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Why in the haydes would you not throw a small thing like he asked about in the garbage when you don't have any idea what it is?
Ok little one.. here's some more attention for you..

1) What "small thing" are you talking about? (don't answer that as its a rhetorical question).. The stuff was a gooey substance.. not a particular item or object you can pick up with a fork. When I cut into the meat, the stuff started dripping and running all over by the time I noticed it. It was smeared on the meat because my knife cut through the area. I didn't want to waste several pounds of meat that could be fed to a dog because it was a bit unappetizing to myself.

Have you ever noticed who the aggressor is here? I make a post and you attack like a dog. I ask a simple question about some goey liquid, and you attack.. Down Fido!! Go find some real meaning in your life and perhaps you won't be so aggressive.

Hunters wonder why they have such a bad reputation when they try so hard to do the right things.. Its because of aggressive hunters like you with juvenile attitudes and IQ's to match. (Head down, shaking)

Cops have the same problem.. One bad cop gives the rest a bad name.. I'm beginning to see a pattern..

2) Why do you even bother to respond to any of my threads? (another rhetorical question) I don't need your particular advice as its pretty useless.. I don't want your advice even it it was useful as I can find it elsewhere.

So please, STFU.. there is no need for your trolling behavior to partake in any thread I post.

Don't go away mad, just go away!!!!