HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill
Old 12-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Lunkerdog
Nontypical Buck

*** Start buying a $50 Preference Point for elk in Wyoming each summer and by the time you finish school you'll have enough points to have a good hunt out there. I might even be willing to take you out and get you a good bull and it won't cost you more than about $2K for the tag and gas to get back and forth from PA.
That would be awesome I have relatives in Arizona that also want me to apply for a bull tag down there but I got two years of college left to get my degree in computer forensics and security so it's still a far off dream
Very cool guys... Opening a line of communication may lead to a mutual respect, which may help settle this down.

For the record, I've been communicating with Top since early in 2008. Back in the days when the NAHC website was doing much better than it's doing in more recent times.

Tho we don't always agree, I've always considered Top to be a stand up guy, and have always respected his opinions.

Chasing Trophies, please remember what I said about respect... I know that Top is, and believe that Bullcamp is also a retired LEO. The reason I mention this is to point out that they have a very strong sense of what they believe is right, or wrong... No doubt both have seen enough right, and wrong throughout there careers.

A little understanding, and respect "all around" goes a long ways!!!

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 12-20-2013 at 04:28 PM.