HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill
Old 12-20-2013, 02:29 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Rockport---Please reread the first two posts in this thread that I made. I was more than polite and even used the word "Please" asking him not to post those kind of videos out on youtube where people on the fence regarding hunting and guns would see them. I also stated in the second post that I didn't have a problem with them on a hunting site like this, but did when they are put out where the large percentage of the public that don't hunt could see them because they are detrimental to the sport I have loved and participated in for 60 years. All I got was a bunch of BS that he would continue doing what he wanted to do and would even post more because the more he put up and the more hits he got the more money he made. Things went to he** in a handbasket from there!!! It's lucky we weren't face to face because this 20 year old kid would have been very close to getting smacked in the mouth for the disrespect he shows to his elders, which is another thing that many of this younger generation do. This would not have elevated to what it did if he had come on and politely explained himself after I politely posted my first message to him. I'm done and it's obvioous that he'll continue doing whatever he wants because he and some of the other members that have responded obviously just don't get what some of us are trying to get across.
PS: For some of you that have not been following these threads closely, the person we are dealing with is 20 and is not the 16 year old that made the the video that is on this thread.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-20-2013 at 02:32 PM.