HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - mountain hunt in Tien Shan
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 10:30 PM
prohuntkz
Spike

The huge bull was lying at the opposite hill making a donkey like sound once in a while. The distance is 700 meters, too far.
Later we met another bull he was just across us, about 100 meters away. But Benjamin wanted the previous one, since it was bigger. We spend a night at the tents on a hill. The night seemed endless to me, I couldn’t sleep. The marals were whistled around us the whole night and one of them sounds like a donkey.
Next morning we went back to the hill, there was a few bulls that pass by close to us, but Benjamin didn’t take a chance. He was waiting for “his donkey”J)
Everything was wet around us. Water was in our boots, it was dripping along our backs. Besides we run out of drinking water. And if we are like marals could lay down in a wet grass, we still couldn’t eat this grass in order to get waterJ).
Benjamin decided to use the fact that marals don’t smell good in raining conditions and creep around the hill. We were sitting and waiting for gun shot. And when we finally heard it, its sounds like music!!! Like a best music in the world!

We were jumping up and and down and hug each other like a best friends, even though just a few hours ago we basically hates each other. At the dinner time Bejamin said that it was the best hunt in his life.

The trophy weighted 14 kg!
After this journey I started to think that it’s may be time to change my job. Later I changed my mind thoughJ

http://youtu.be/Uv6AUPjZ6nI