HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Va, beware of the Gun-Grabbers
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 07:54 AM
Alex G.
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by brewman555
Alex G ... I guess your being sarcastic ..... Because IF they ever do find a way to take your guns believe me your muzzleloader....bow and arrows and anything they deem to be a WEAPON will be CONFISCATED.......only the elite and ruling class will have guns to protect themselves from us peasants....
bull.... THAT is a typical vcdl member extreme. The vcdl might be a good org for just a gun owner, but hunters make up a great portion of gun owners in Va and many do not agree with their politics. Especially when their PAC supports candidates that have no expectation of winning. And the winning candidates they do support are maintain the status quo or anti expanding hunting. Perhaps thats one of the reasons the election went the way it did.. I dont know. What I do know is that I didnt vote for the gun grabbers but I didnt cause of my decision, not to show support of the vcdl. Their a good source of info but I view their politics the same as kirby burch and jim hackett of the vahda... they represent what they want to, not what their members want to...

Last edited by Alex G.; 12-12-2013 at 08:20 AM.