HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wyoming Best place to move* live * hunt
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 11:33 AM
CalHunter
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Rob1969
Yep. Leave it to the libs to throw the race card at ya!!
I lived in St. Louis and Chicago. If you think your always safe? Who are you kidding?
I guess you have never been called "cracker a$& why you in Our neighborhood" or have been threatened with violence or had family attacked.
You keep imaging your fairy tale.
Did you also fall for the Obama lie?
Your post was directly below mine in which I pointed out I couldn't find any stats to say one way or another how many crimes in Wyoming were committed by blacks or not. One might assume your post was directed at me but then again, it might not. If your post was directed towards me, you would be pretty much wrong on all accounts.

I've never thought I was "always safe" which is why I carry a gun often (partly out of habit). I have never lived in St. Louis or Chicago but from what I've read, both (especially Chicago) could rival many middle eastern countries for violence. I don't know how St. Louis treats gun rights but have read that Chicago is pathetic towards gun rights and has a lot of corruption/incompetence issues. I have driven through Harlem, etc. in NY and am familiar with the "cracker" comments--there is a lot of racism in some black communities.

My family has never been attacked but I have. I'm still here and some of them are in jail, prison or just gone. I don't "imagine a fairy tale" but do feel quite blessed. I didn't "fall" for the Obama lie although he's told so many that you might need to be more specific.

Again, I don't know if your comment was aimed directly at me but I have answered in case it was. I have been accused of many things but never liberal (at least so far).