HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Help with Neighbor Problems
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Murby
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by flags
Dude, it is called humor!!!! Lighten up!
Ah! Ok.. so now its humor.. (nice backtracking there!) glad we got that straightened out...

In case you haven't noticed, not one single person is taking your side.
Are we making stuff up as we go along?

That should be a clue. You're the one out in left field.
Interesting logic.. you let the majority make your opinion for you...
That's kind of like "When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you!" LOL

I don't mind being out in left field if that's the correct place to be. I don't let popular opinion dictate what is right or wrong to me.
That said, as someone like yourself who claims to have spent 25 years in a dictatorship, I can certainly understand and accept why you do..

What's the matter, nobody want to play with you when you were little?
Not in the way they apparently played with you! It usually takes severe childhood trauma to create your kind of aggression.

Did you always throw a fit to try and make your point? I'm guessing you're a little too old for the pouting and whining routine you're showing here.
Wow.. so that's what you call it when someone tries talking sense into you. Nice..

I haven't decided if you're a fool or if you're just pathetic. Or, maybe you're intentionally obtuse.
Perhaps you should discuss it with your mother.. (sorry, I couldn't resist that time)..

As to this one: Your extremest views are over a piece of dirt. There have been a heck of a lot of wars fought over a "piece of dirt". The whole "A Man's Castle" thing. And I still disagree that a 1x4 with a few nails buried where someone is trespassing with an ATV is a "booby trap" but considering your admission to feeling compelled the trespass, I can understand your concern. You might get a flat tire but if you're not trespassing you don't have much to worry about do you?
On a serious note, and I'm being sincere, it would be great, and a lot more productive, if you could hold all of your comments to this type of tonality.
Yes there have been wars fought over possession and ownership of land.. but not over someone temporarily passing over that land. Again, from your mother analogy to one comparing historical wars.... Over some idiot trespassing? That's not logical, its extreme.

When your booby trap impales a ten year old child who has no concept of trespassing laws, maybe you'll learn something valuable...
Or depending on the type of person you are, maybe not. Still think your booby trap is a good idea?

You didn't need it. Last time I saw her, she had "FREE SHOT, Over 5000 Served" tattooed on her butt !
Hey Murby, that one's on the Chief.
I might get ridiculed for saying this, but I don't understand this joke... Its seems like its directed at me, but I don't get it. What am I missing?

This thread is getting boring now. I've tried talking sense to you but I'm not sure its doing any good so I'll leave it with this final, non insulting, non threatening, sincere piece...

It is not worth getting yourself all worked up and angry over some inconsiderate jackazz who is violating your property boundaries. Unless that person is actively causing damage or creating a dangerous situation, they should be dealt with as you would any other minor offensive behavior.
Furthermore, if you lay a booby trap and it injures someone, you could potentially lose those boundaries you are so fond of.
Its just not worth it.