HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Help with Neighbor Problems
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 10:12 AM
Murby
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by flags
As to the trespassing, if I knew where they were driving the ATVs onto the property, I'd be thinking about burying a couple boards with nails driven through them on your side of the property line. 4 flats may make them think about not doing it again.
That's about the dumbest idea I have ever heard.. Top 10 for STUPID for sure.

No offense meant but you have no idea what you are talking about.. My guess is that you don't own your own land or that you are a youngster in your teens or twenties who has more testosterone than brains at this young point in your life.

Your vigilante revenge attitude will do nothing but get you sued in a major way that would probably result in your insurance company denying your claim and your neighbor eventually owning your property.

If your neighbor tracks a deer onto your land and gets hurt by a booby-trap you've set, he can, and will, sue the living crap out of you and will win. And that might be the least of your worries as prison time might also be in the cards.

You'd probably end up on the front page of google news with that stunt...

NEWS FLASH: Ten year old boy looking for his lost 3 legged dog dies due to vigilante neighbor setting death traps on his property..

Does that set off any warning lights for you?