HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pheasant Hunting Etiquete
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 06:35 PM
ironranger
Typical Buck

I've heard plenty of stories like that but as Florida Man said it's usually elk or deer. I definitely would give them a piece of my mind to make them think about it.

A friend of mine who lives out in Wyoming told me a story this fall about him and his ex wife hunting deer quite a few years ago in Utah. they had their horses and split up to glass an area. He heard her shoot and rode over to where she was. She said the deer ran into a patch of trees above them and never came out. they rode up and there were a few guys gutting it out. There had been no other shots fired. Well, my friend doesn't take no guff from nobody and proceeded to call them liars. Then he said to me "Their guns were sitting off against the trees and I whipped out my rifle. the wife thought I was going to shoot them as they stepped back and I was so mad I probably could've. I pulled up and put one shot in hind quarters, one shot in the front shoulder, and then blew the horns off. Then I said here's our damn deer. Take it".....even though i wouldn't recommend that to anyone it sure got the point across and I laughed my *** off.....