HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New Bow is shooting more and more left every time I go to shoot
Old 11-20-2013, 06:12 PM
duhameister
Spike

Default New Bow is shooting more and more left every time I go to shoot

**edit** I know I messed the title up. "New bow" and "go to shoot".

First time on here, long time bow hunter. Been shooting since I was 12 years old, started with a pro-line for all you old folks.

Anyways, I bought a Diamond outlaw a week ago. I got it sighted in the first day and everything is fine. Take it out the next time and and it shoots fine the first 10 arrows and starts shooting off center to the left. I get it back on center and go back out a few days later and the same thing. Over the past week I've moved the front sight almost 3/4" to the left. It's almost all the way to the end of adjustment now. I've never had this happen before. I looked over the bow and can't see any issues.

At first I thougth it was me, but that's seems like a lot to move after getting settled in to the bow.

When you line up the arrow with the rest, string and limbs you can see the sights way left.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Edit Note--Your title is fixed per your editing note at the top of this post. Just FYI, you can do the same fixes to your titles by clicking on the edit button and then clicking "go advanced."
CalHunter

Last edited by CalHunter; 11-21-2013 at 05:14 PM.