Right Left

G1 N/A 2 1/4
G2 6 1/2 5
G3 4 4

H1 3 3 1/2
H2 3 3
H3 2 3/4 3
H4 2 2 1/4

Went out opening morning. Got into the stand about 6:30AM. At about 6:50 had two deer come in but no good shots. Couldn't really tell what they were. About 20 mins later they come back out and realize its a buck and a doe. They don't give me a shot and go back into the thick stuff. About 8 I see a tail flickering from a bedded deer. I decide to hit my grunt tube to see what happens since I left my binos in the truck. The buck jumped to his feet real quick looked around they laid back down. Hit the grunt again real quick and this time he jumps to his feet snorting and grunting. I hit the tube one more time and he stops broadside about 120 yards. Decided to take a shot but missed. At this point he is staring into the woods towards the creek blowing and grunting. I decided to hop down out of the stand and stalk him. Got to the edge of the thick briars and he was standing 40 yards broadside. One pull of the trigger from my Rem 870 12ga he went right down. This is my biggest deer to date and first deer I've ever stalked. Couldn't be any happier. He dressed out at 154lbs and the DNR was at the check station and aged him at 2 1/2.