HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Black lab attacks a deer
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Murby
Fork Horn

Just another example of how YOU CAN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SEE OR HEAR FROM NEWS MEDIA.
News media stations slant stories to generate emotional responses to fill agendas or generate income. Can't believe any of them anymore.

The dog is chasing and barking at the deer.. I'm guessing that buck decided the dogs owner was a doe and got interested in her... or maybe he wants to play, maybe he's protecting his owner, or maybe he's just letting everyone know there's an oddball around.. Who knows.. but I didn't see that dog actually bite that deer one time or jump on its back..
Not sure about anyone else but I've seen a dog attack before and it doesn't look anything like that.

Take careful notice how they edit the scenes in the video.. cuts in, cuts out, cuts back in. They don't want you to see the dog standing 30 feet away barking.. They only want to show you the close up moves where the dog is challenging the deer.

And I love the way they say "the deer crawled up on the bank"... That was said to conjure up images of a wounded person barely making it to the shoreline.. They know that viewers brains will substitute the deer for the person. Hackers call this "social engineering".

Did you know you can tell what a dog is thinking by which side it wags it tail? Yup.. If a dogs tail is wagging mostly left, its in danger/protect/fear mode.. wags mostly to the right its playful/fun/happy....

Free speech has gone awry.