HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - God is Amazing
Thread: God is Amazing
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 09:06 AM
Murby
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by JagMagMan
I see that you also don't believe in the Constitution and the First Amendment either!
One of the first signs of a weak position is an unsolicited and irrelevant attack from another angle.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you can't burst the bubble of anyone who knows Him!
I agree.. Lack of education and indoctrination are tough to crack once they've been instilled into the target subject. This is why they start young with catechism and/or solicit the poor.

I hope one day you can come to know Him too!
I would not want to "know" anyone who would let a young child burn to death when they have the power to prevent it. I would not want to "know" anyone who has been responsible for more human death and suffering than ANY AND ALL other causes combined.
I actually find it disturbing that others condone this behavior by joining such organizations that support it.

For one day, every knee shall bow and acknowledge Him! Here's a hint: You won't find him in a science book or a lab! But you can see His work in that video and all around!
Do you actually listen and/or read what you're typing?
So which is it, catechism or lack of any science education?

What you saw in that video was obviously the work of The Flying Spaghetti Monster and you will one day bow to the noodle!