HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HELP! A few questions for a class I am taking for you whitetail fanatics
Old 10-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Wilcam47
Nontypical Buck

1. If you have had a deer mounted how much have you paid? 450
2. How much would you be willing to pay for a deer mount? 500
3. what factors would affect how much you would be willing to pay? How much money I have at the time...
4. How big of a deer would you have to shoot to have it mounted? doesn't matter to me...everyone is a trophy worthy of mounting..
5. Would higher quality make you be willing to pay more? possibly
6. How important is turn around time when comparing prices? Its important if I have to pay up front or when the mount is done..
7. what do you consider most important when comparing prices? quality of the product
8. Would additional features such as habitat make you be willing to pay more?nope
9. If you saw previous work that had been done by the taxidermist would that affect how much you would pay for that work? yes
10. Would you pay more if the work was guaranteed and repairs were made free of charge over the life of the mount?depends...the person I had do my mounts is across the country...it would be pointless to have that if you moved...if it were closer then yes..