HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Been catching lot's of fish...
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

That's nice to have met those fellows Buck...being retired I'm seeing fishing in a totally different light..than i did last year..

I lost my favorite bluegill rod last week...with. A fixed income..it won't be getting replaced (-; diffently not complaining...my laziness caused the lost. I do enjoy the outdoors..been carrying a pair of quality binoculars and been admiring the fall wood warblers and butterflies...my new fishing spot is wonderful..lots of stick piles and grass lines..the bass are tiny but great place to get a meal of gills or tilapia. Your big salmon in the other thread look great...must be one heck of a fight..

In the Spirit of Christ retirement is wonderful...when not in the spirit most folks worry about money non stop...I am high as a kite. I have 4 Bible studies a day...no TV in our home and have made a ton of friends...i take walks everyday...lift weights and enjoy nature in every aspect...I thank God for this wonderful opportunity....

you look happy Buck...i'm happy for you..Congrats on getting them monster fish IN yhe boat..lol