HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Been catching lot's of fish...
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 03:17 PM
Phil from Maine
Boone & Crockett

Prayers for your wife M.T. I hope all goes well for her..

I know they must hurt quite bad right now. I only had one of mine scoped out and the doc recommends replacement on it and the other is not much better. They have been bothering me a lot this summer. I have not had much time to fish. I have been rebuilding almost every thing under my house. Dry rot got to a lot of it and a crawl space I had to dig my way into. I found out the biggest issue was a dryer vent became partially unhooked. At least that is my belief as to the cause of it all.

Anyways I did not mean to steel the thread Chuck. Also congrats on you fishing! It always nice to get out there. I have enjoyed seeing you holding those big bass out on those textings.. I have showed them off at work to a couple of bass fishing folks for yah. They travel with those bass fishing clubs and their jaws about hit the floor.. LOL Again Congrats.

I am sorry to hear about your young buck disappearing on you. It can happen quite easily especially around those swampy areas. Best wishes to you on another chance at one..