HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Broad head question
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 07:30 PM
zim4par
Spike

Originally Posted by bghunter777
Rage are not good broadheads they are one of the main reasons all mechanicals get a bad name. Rage are an aweful design stick with a better Mech and you will not regret it. Don't fall victim to fancy advertising and the Rage cult.

Rocket,Grimreapers,wasp,NAP are all much better choices!

Yeah id hate to see somone fall victim to having the same thing happen to me as I had happen this last weekend with a rage. Did you not read my post?! Obviously not, ill make it bigger this time.. COMPLETE PASS THROUGH AND A GAPING HOLE. Sorry i added the gaping hole part but really it did leave that! I could understand a person saying they were a bad head if they gave some type of proof or reasoning, but to come right out and say "dont shoot Rage there bad". "They have a bad design", how? Pretty sweet lookin heads to me, not to mention the "advertised" 2 inch cut they promote with hypodermics, experienced that cut last weekend! "They are the reason mechanicals get a bad name", yeah right. Mechanicals get a bad name because ppl dont install the band or ring properly and yes, then they indeed do fail. Lastly, "dont fall victim to fancy advertising" this is the advice I would take, not to mention who doesnt have fancy advertising any more? They are exactly what they are all talked up to be and more based on using these fancy little guys. Mechanicals Fail A. Because of poor shot placement or B. They werent put together correctly to perform as intended. In other words, not the arrow but the archerer!