HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Broad head question
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 02:43 PM
bghunter777
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by zim4par
They are not cheap, they are new. The rage hypodermic, my bow is set at 60 lbs. and shot a doe at 15 yards opening day Sunday evening. Couldn't find my arrow, went straight through her. Going back to check later today for it as it was getting late that evening. I have been away from the sport for 3 years now and was not sure what to go with (especially hearing all the negativity on mechanical broadheads) by the way, thats a load of bull. I have a buddy that has worked in the archery business for years and he has said the same thing, "I honestly have yet to see one NOT launch, generally the people to comment are ones that have not used them and don't have the experience to back that theory up." I can tell you I will continue to use rage mechanicals, the results were amazing and they fly as straight as my field tips!!

Rage are not good broadheads they are one of the main reasons all mechanicals get a bad name. Rage are an aweful design stick with a better Mech and you will not regret it. Don't fall victim to fancy advertising and the Rage cult.

Rocket,Grimreapers,wasp,NAP are all much better choices!