HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:25 PM
CalHunter
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by westtexducks
You come down here and start shooting at peoples exotics and you are liable to get shot, I know I would be shooting at your ignorant butt. Also you are nuts if you think they are pushing out the native whitetails, in several areas the native whitetail are pushing out the native mule deer. I would rather have the mule deer personally so I guess I just need to go start wiping the whites out of the bar ditches.
As I said in my other post they are not penned in many areas and they are not livestock. Also I know many munchkins that were introduced to the sport by getting to go to a summer camp to hunt exotics during the summer. Also a very good opportunity to hunt year round, and they taste mighty fine. Also our exotics are not a problem, we embrace the fact that we have other targets to hunt year round.
You do realize the guy got permabanned about 5 pages ago and everybody else that's still here agrees with you???

Last edited by CalHunter; 09-15-2013 at 10:17 AM.