HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Built an elevated treehouse/treestand!
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 10:05 AM
huntingkidPA
Typical Buck

Default Built an elevated treehouse/treestand!

Whats up guys, its been awhile. Haven't been on here since winter. That time of the year is coming up again so i thought i'd hop on. A couple buddies and myself just built an elevated hunting stand. We built it on my friends property for bowhunting, chilling and maybe some little parties lol. Its a 12 x 10 room on 4 posts cemented into the ground by a creek loaded with deer trails. One of my buddies dad runs a construction company so we got about 1 grand worth of building materials for free which is nice for some highschool students with minimum wage jobs. we just tossed on a roof with some plywood and nailed down some tar paper, the metal roof and door will be put on next week, plus a camo paintjob. There was a little wobble in it so we through on some 2x6 cross members on the post and it doesn't shake one bit. make shift windows are on for now, which is plywood on hinges. We should have made a frame for it so they don't bow but oh well. Can't wait to shoot some deer out of there!
Attached Images     

Last edited by huntingkidPA; 08-06-2013 at 11:15 AM.