HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 - 2013 Gun Deer Contest Winners Are
Old 06-07-2013, 02:21 AM
bghunter777
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***Sorry, but you're no better for saying what you're saying and telling everyone to let a possible game violation go by the wayside just because it involves the internet! FYI a lot of poachers and violators have been prosecuted for posting what has turned out to be violations on the internet. This may or may not be another one, but what looked like a flagrant violation based on the picture and lack of what appeared to be truthful answers was brought to the attention of others and needed to be looked at, which it was or may still be!
The ethics police on the internet are pathetic listen to yourself. Occupy yourself helping conservation or promoting hunting take a kid hunting like the person in question was in this post. Do something useful with yourself as appose to trolling the internet about a picture someone posted and then to say I'm no better? Get off your high horse and stop putting yourself on some platform above others. You don't know the person I am or even remotely the situation or person the hunter in the picture is. Its sickening "to me someone with your attitude is much worse than someone posting a picture with a gun of a deer"