HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 5 ~ Hang em High
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:05 PM
snapper1982
Banned

Originally Posted by JW
Well since snapper had to quote a PM - you know a Private Message You bring me into your team thread.

Man up snapper - you ought right attacked another HNI member thus you got a little over 1 day ban. Had you tried to come back sooner you would have seen it was lifted as I had a chance to edit that ridicuolous Hevi shot thread. You got caught up in the mix and was given time to cool off as was several others. And then you go post here and other places.

Yes folks I did ban him along with 3 others who got caught up in a heated bashing battle. He is correct I did not e-mail him - was my fault as I did to PM or Private Message a few others.

And then he has the gall to come whine to you......kids wow....

Don't like it snapper contact an Admin as I am just an unpaid volunteer.
That Hevi shot thread and a few others are a black eye on this great forum. While the bashing posts are taken down they are not gone and I bet the Admins will read that with interest.

And go ahead snapper and post my other PM - this time you got my permission! As now you threw the first stone.

Oh and go re-read rule 17 one more time.....

Dave....JW
are you talking about not arguing with a mod? well guess what. you are arguing also so you sir are no better than I am. so how are you gonna remove me for the exact same thing you are doing right back and with you being a mod you should not be posting to add to the pot! and on top of posting you violate the bashing rule and call us names! so now are you going to ban your self?