HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hevi shot is impressive!
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 05:51 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Gents Please go back and go read or re-read the HNI rules.

Never mind let me help you as I see several here are do nothing more than to argue!

Why after 30 years of Turkey hunting and being a NWTF member most of that time (the organizations has some flaws and I quit for a while) I read about this 100/10 rule now......
It is after all just an opinion and not a rule. Just another way to pattern a gun. And a 10" circle - the turkeys head is nothing more than the size of an egg and with the neck fits about 1/5 of that circle. You live by it great....others do other things to make sure their weapon of choice no matter what the gauge kills cleanly and quickly when they fire at their intended target. Ethical hunters do that.

And then there are some I am not so sure they don't work for a given company and if I can prove it then posting said opinion can become spam....as they are pushing a product.

So move on.....

Link to rules
http://www.huntingnet.com/staticpage...il.aspx?id=291

#8. Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight" with one another.

#12. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter will result in that member being removed from the forum. Warnings have been given - there will be no more!

#15. Posts directed to a specific person can be considered off topic and will be deleted by our moderators

And then
#17. Forum rules and guidelines are not up for debate. This is not a democracy, but rather a private forum. Anyone openly debating the rules we have set in place will be removed. Moderators of this forum are not to be argued with when enforcing forum rules and guidelines. Anyone arguing with a Moderator against disciplinary measures will be removed from the forum. If you have a problem with a Moderator please email [email protected] and we will address the issue as soon as possible.

We reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless, HuntingNet.Com and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We reserve the right to revoke your membership to the forum or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.

We at HuntingNet.com also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. If you have any questions about these rules or want to report an infraction of the rules, send an email to [email protected].

JW

Last edited by JW; 05-30-2013 at 05:59 AM.