HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - OT...It's gone WAY too far!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 08:48 AM
Blackpowdersmoke
Nontypical Buck

Default OT...It's gone WAY too far!!!

I was visiting a friend recently and he and his wife were telling me about a recent incident that involved their 10 yr. old son. While waiting for the school bus one morning last week, the boy spotted a pretty stone in the gravel parking lot where he stood so he picked it up and put it in his pocket. After he got on the bus and sat down, he showed the stone to the girl he shared a seat with. She didn't say anything to him but when she got off the bus, she informed the bus driver that the boy had a "sharp object that could be used as a weapon".

He was called to the Principal's office and reprimanded as well as threatened with suspension. Well, as you might have already guessed, my friend and his wife payed a visit to the school and ripped the Principal a new @$$!!!

The boy was allowed to keep the stone so they showed it to me. It was a small, triangular-shaped, piece of natural quartz about the size of a Walnut. Now, as far as being sharp, you could have died of exaustion trying to cut yourself or anyone else with it before you ever drew blood.

So much for the boy's budding interest in rock collecting, he was alllowed to keep the stone providing that he never bring anything like that to school again. What if he had found an Indian arrowhead? It sickens me to no end to see what the liberals have done to this country in the short timespan of my life but what sickens me even worse is to think of the world this boy is going to have to grow up in.

BPS