HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - really want to get into archery
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 09:13 AM
GTOHunter
Nontypical Buck

Check into the Mission Bows,they can be adjusted for a Youth to shoot and draw weight can be turned up high enough to use for Hunting.

I have the Mission "Craze" Compound Bow and it was going to be started out being used by my Youngest Daughter,School and Boys got in the way and I had it sized for me!

I had the weight set at 55-60lbs and draw length was either 29 or 30,I'm 200lbs and in my early 50's and simply love this Bow,I had a Code-Red drop-away rest put on it and an awesome 3-pin sight that has a back-up lighted pins in low light conditions,I'm shooting carbon arrows (which I highly reccomend).It has the Lost Camo on it and a factory Zebra string,I had an Orange D-loop added to it to match the string colors also.

Price on this Bow was around $300.00-$329.00 Bare Bow then I added my Accesories as I made extra cash,Oh yeah.....it is a nice short Bow at 28 inches axel to axel.The Mission Bows are made by Matthews and have a great warranty and are very well made.Each Year they have added a few more Bows to the Mission line up,"Riot","Menace" and theres another new one that came out this year...I'll look and see what its name is and get back with You.

For a nice Bow that a Youth can start with and grow into for a long time or it can be fitted for an Older Hunter/Shooter You can't beat the Mission Bows!