HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Offering Kansas Trophy Whitetail/Mule Deer
Old 04-11-2013, 01:00 PM
CaptainMagic
Spike

What I have is two things.

I own a cabin in Carmel Maine on Etna Pond. Small Mouth, Large Mouth, Pickerel, Perch, Trout and Salmon. Also incredible hunting for Whitetails, Bear and Turkey.
The cabin, depending on how comfy you want to get can sleep up to 6 (two queen beds and a pull out sofa) for now. If we pull out air beds many more. Also, beautiful spots for tents. It is remote cabin and off the grid. Small generator for power and running water,well and septic.
Right on waters edge. Listen to the Loons and Bullfrogs. Included are the following: Boat for fishing (15 ft MirrorCraft with casting seats, foot control motor, 10 horse Honda) 2 kayaks, grill. 2 bedrooms with queen beds, propane stove and lights plus the generator for power.

Also, included in this swap would be the best Striped Bass trip you will ever experience. I am a Cape Cod native and grew up knee deep in the ocean. I am a license captain. If you come in May or early June you are guarantied to be put on the fish. You catching them is up to you. We do the catching on light tackle rods and reels. Stuff used for trout. I will guaranty you will see fish and 1,000's of them. Last season our trips were incredible. I didn't catch a keeper till my tenth cast though. Bad luck opening day for me.
Another offer for the weekend is a trip for two out in kayaks to catch stripers!!!! "Nantucket Sleigh Ride!" Nothing like it. Check out my FaceBook Page and my profile pic is what you will be after. Not a real big fish and an average for this part of the season. I caught that one on 4 pound test with a 5' ultralight rod. 45" about 35 pounds.
The stripers are here now and very sparse. The big school has yet to arrive in the Bay. April 20th or so is the due date. Our trips start at $400 for 3 hours. We charge $700 for 6 hours. We also have the ability to get you out for Tuna. That is something I can arrange and would be an extra charge. The tuna trips start at $1000 and up. What I would offer to sweeten the deal is as follows: We will pick you up at the airport if you wish, accommodations for two are available and there is room for 4 more in tents. The tenters will have access to the house and shower/ kitchen. My wife, "Martha the tour guide," will offer a day trip to the scenic, historical and beautiful sites all around the Cape. We would fish every morning and evening during your stay unless something else diverts you attention.

To sum the offer up:
Trip for the 5 days to Maine and then 5 days to the Cape. Or we can work these details out. More time at one or the other place. I am not set on these days.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Thanks
Don Baker
Cape Cod, Ma