HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 11 Check in
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 05:28 AM
jermelott
Fork Horn

WOW! peakrut, are you freakin kidding me! Are you seriously going to look up the rules and regulations where I hunt and send them to me as if I dont already know them. You must want to win real bad! I shot this buck with a 45/70 just before dark. The next day I brought my daughter hunting (FYI she can use whatever weapon she wants in the state of Mississippi). After our morning hunt, me and my little girl went and recovered my deer from the night before (she was very excited). We loaded the deer and headed back to the camp with it. Thats where the picture was taken. The state of Mississippi doesnt make you wear your hunters orange when you are at your hunting camp. My daughter took a picture of me with my phone with my buck and the gun she was using that day. My 45/70 was back at the house. Never did I think someone would question was that the EXACT gun that was used the evening before. Out of all 70 or so deer killed, I didnt see anyone that asked "are you sure that was the gun used to shoot the deer". The bottom line. I hunted the deer, I shot the deer (with a legal gun), the next day i recovered the deer with my daughter (wearing hunters orange, Both of us) and I took a picture with the deer once I recovered it with the weapon that we had on us. Thanks for your concern though.