HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Boycott Colorado Hunting!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 03:41 AM
Chopayne
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by A11en
Doing nothing is acceptance,which will encourage other states to follow unless they realize such laws have a negative impact to their state. Magpul understands this which is why they are pulling out of CO.

C-rad, what concern is it as to why a need 15 rounds while hunting? You sound like Pierce Morgan. All I'm saying is I do not own a sidearm that I can bring to CO legally. 1st it is 15 rounds, it's 5 rounds, then were all hunting with single shots

If the majority of CO residence think like the few of you above, I'm now clear on how the laws passed. Very disappointing.

Take a stand people. Influence the legislation with your wallet .
So you would rather kill a thousand innocent people to get one bad guy? My point is that what youre trying to do will be ineffective and only hurt those who are on your side. Think about your actions before going through with it.

All youre going to do is deteroriate gun rights activists actions further by draining the economy and giving them less money to fight back with. All the Anti Gun Activists are going to say is that we're doing it to ourselves and theyre going to be joined by PETA who will love that there will be less hunting.

Last edited by Chopayne; 03-22-2013 at 03:43 AM.