HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lumenok vs. Nockturnal
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 07:37 AM
CamoCandaceQOC
Spike

Originally Posted by BTM
I love illuminated nocks and will never hunt without them - except in states where they're illegal, of course. (As far as what Pope and Young says, I couldn't care less. Being able to spot my shot and plan an appropriate follow-up strategy is FAR more important.)

I've used both brands, and I prefer the Nocturnals because they're five grains lighter (better FOC).
I prefer nockturnals! Love them, get them in Pink and they have been great. Used them for 5 years and have saved a lot of heartache and as everyone stated they def help determine shot placement. I hunt a lot of hogs, especially at night and without nockturnals Im not sure what i would do.

Unfortunately Rage producs bought out Nockturnals and both my husband and I have seen some quality problems since they took over. we did however find a company called Two Guys and a Bow Archery LLC that has some lighted nocks that have proven to be great - less expensive too. I am not affiliated with them or anything but we have had great luck with them and they function exactly like the nockturnals. Plus its always great to support the little guys!