HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 5 ~ Hang em High
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 05:31 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Welcome to the team guys! Wow Looks like we got quite a few who will be starting sooner than later! Hard to even think about turkeys here , 5 deg and 10 inches of snow. Jealous of you Florida guys right now! Hopefully we are in our last couple weeks of winter here and season opens April 22. We had a real mild winter last yr and this one was cold but not much snow so hopefully the bird numbers around here keep improving. I have a good sized cut cornfeild which has consistantly had birds roosting on the edge of it for the past few springs so that will be my go to spot this yr if all goes well. We only get one bird here in Mi. and the last few yrs the birds i've taken haven't been very impressive score wise so i'm lookin at improving on that this yr, plus My Dad will be hunting with me again, and he's yet to get one so i gotta make that happen this yr.

We need to start rackin our brains for a name, i've been tryin but nuthin good yet.
As far as a captain, we have at least 3 guys on this team, myself included who have done it in past yrs so should'nt be a problem coming up with that.
Good luck guys! Can't wait to start hearin about you guys in the south wackin some birds! Go get em!