HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Poaching is WRONG!!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 12:46 AM
Rogue
Fork Horn

Default RE: Poaching is WRONG!!

I agree whole heartedly poaching is stealing. Stealing a game animal that belongs to all of us. If a person cant feed their family how can they afford the rifle,ammunition, fuel and all the other things associated with their endeavor. This money could be much better spent at the grocery store.

But just like a bank robber that uses a disguise to steal somthing that doesnt belong to them, poachers use the disguise of hunters. That makes us all look bad.

Un fortunately the general public reads things in the local papers like " HUNTER KILLS ELK OUT OF SEASON" instead of saying poacher, which is what they are.

Sorry if I start to ramble on but get madder than he!! to think that I as a hunter who goes out of my way to adhere to all game laws, help in habitat enhancement, and preserve the image of hunters as law abiding citizens would be lumped into the same catagory as these scum sucking bottom feeding parasites who dont have either enough talent or desire to harvest a game animal in a legeal or ethical manner.

WOW! think i might have gotten that out of my system for a day or two.

good hunting

Rogue