HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 1 ~ Beard Bandits
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:35 PM
doetrain
Nontypical Buck

Hey Team,I'm in for another championship year! After a rough Deer season I'm ready to put Tom Turkey in my vest for a rest. Got huge flocks all over the place around here,saw 20 then 30 then nearly 50 in Lanesville IN. no lack of birds in Harrison County thats for sure. Glad to see you Beard Bandits flocking up on the site again. My old 835 Mossy is ready to go. I hope it's a little cooler for the afternoon hunts this year,last year was way to hot after 11:00 in the morning. My buddy and I got a new spot we found while Deer hunting,been seeing some draggers on this ridge,11 plus in the beard department,20 plus in the weight I'm sure. We are hoping if they are that big in winter spring ought to bump them up to 23 or more. looking forward to getting Turkey on the brain with all team members.Got my favorite mouth calls for 2.00 bucks at Rural King during their Turkey season clearance sale,bought 4 of them,they sell for 5.00 regular. Going to get a really good decoy this year and lots of tick spray and I'll be ready to hunt. A couple of pics to jog the memory. Later
Attached Images   

Last edited by doetrain; 01-29-2013 at 03:44 AM.