HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Done buying calls and shells
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:10 PM
Mr. Longbeard
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by firelt72
It isn't the calls and shells to me it is the chase. Do you mean done with turkey hunting? What is the frustration you are feeling- no success? No where to hunt? Just wondering. You are right there isn't a magic call, shell or gun, but it is the battle of trying to get a nature programed bird to break from it's instincts and follow you instead of the hen following him. Any turkey call can bring a bird in. Any legal gun can kill a bird. I love it due to it being interactive and not just a sit here for X hours and some time that animal will walk by.

No not done hunting lol... You missunderstood me... Sorry about the confusion...

I meant im just done spending money on turkey hunting gear... I've got every thing you could amagin... Not dead silence or squelling hen calls either lol...

I've got more calls than you could ever use and there all custom... I've only bought one plastic call ever... and that call is pretty good... Its a grahms mountainside... i've got 4 turkey guns 4 or 5 turkey vest... you know with 4 turkey guns i got at least two or three chokes for each one... and shells i must have 30 boxs of turkey loads...

If i cant get it done i dont need to be in the woods lol