HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What does he score?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:16 AM
fritz1
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
That last post is exactly what I stated on one of the other scoring threads. Now here we have another expert looking at a picture and telling the friggin guy that has the rack in his hands and has measured it that he can't read a GD ruler, LOL! fritz1, you take the cake and it's no wonder you got banned for a while!!!
Yeah, Topgun. I beleive everything people post on here. I am a taxidermist, I know hunters and fishermen dont stretch the tape. LOL I mount deer for a living, I score animals. I am arround big deer everyday, I know what to look for and I know how to judge animals. I am not the average amature that only sees deer on t.v. and in magazines. We mount probably 300-400 deer a year. I know my measurements, apparently you dont. I have seen some of your guestaments, kinda like the other deer you thought was a 150ish, everyone else agreed about 130-140. I guess you are the expert! No need to argue with you! You have no idea how many 25lb steelhead customers bring in that actually weigh about 16lbs or 6 foot 500lb bear that actualy are 5 foot 250lbser, the same goes for deer. Hunters and fishermen make the best liers and if you beleive everything you hear or are told by magazines and on t.v., I have some oceanfront property here in Idaho to sell you.

Last edited by fritz1; 01-10-2013 at 10:15 AM.