HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ozonics
Thread: Ozonics
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 06:55 PM
tbone8870
Spike

I was hunting a ditch line and kept seeing nice bucks 3/4 way up the hill. I would not get smelled down low but as soon as i moved up to bucks level I got snorted at three nights in a row by three different bucks. Can someone who claims ozonics works and you don't get smelled using these things explain to me what I'm doing wrong. I clean my clothes and boots and hardly get smelled a lot but if ozonics really work then I shouldn't be getting smelled up high. I put the machine above my head and face it towards where the wind is blowing but that doesn't seem to be working. I've kind of come to a conclusion that these ozonics don't work I'm getting smelled about the same that I did before I bought one. That being said I never got smelled a lot but ozonics claims it stops deer from smelling you but why do I still hear snorting if the machine is running. Another thing when the machine running it really cuts down my ability to hear deer coming in my area. I've never had deer act like they hear it but really obstructs my hearing.