HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Fair Chase vs High Fence Hunting Debate?
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Champlain Islander
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
I didn't agree with him saying hunters who are saying their way of hunting is the only way of doing it.

If I don't like how you hunt. It doesn't mean i'm telling you to do it my way. It simply means I wouldn't like doing it your way.

I don't see it as we're turning against each other?

The topic of this thread is about high fence hunting compared to fair chase. It's asking us for our opinions. If someone wants to pay big money for an easy hunt, and then on top of it claim a trophy. Good for them. Ask me what I think of it, and i'll tell you I wouldn't do it. It has nothing to do with me turning against those who do.

Huckleberry doesn't seem to see it that way, and thinks we should all be hugging and singing around the campfire.
I just re-read his post and I just don't see it that way. I already said my piece on canned hunting on page 1 and have had that position for years. I also understand and acknowledge that others don't share my opinion and that is Ok with me. I am a fair chase guy and that's the way I hunt. I really don't care how others approach it as long as it is legal.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 12-24-2012 at 11:45 AM.