HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Fair Chase vs High Fence Hunting Debate?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:40 PM
BP_Niccum
Fork Horn

High fence no fence there is fencing everywhere and isn’t the concern what needs to be addressed is us not standing together supporting the sport but nit picking at each other over who’s doing it right. I don’t care how you hunt as long as you do it ethically and you support hunting and Pro hunting orgs. I mean if you really want to nitpick anyone shooting a rifle is using unfair advantage because you can take animals that are not in sight or hearing distance and have ability to clue them to your presence. How many people dose that encompass...90%. But id rather have that 90% voting with me to give our voices power then separate amongst ourselves and fall to guys with big pockets and political objectives. I personally believe that we are making it to easy and we keep developing faster then nature can keep up. But I will not cast a stone at a fellow hunter who is a good steward to the sport but can only afford the time for a " Fence Hunt"